I have been wanting to post a couple comments, that were humorous, yet serious. So, here it goes.
About 10 minutes ago, I'm putting my laundry away in my room, when I hear Alex eating something. We finished lunch about 45 minutes prior. I had everything cleaned up from lunch, so I was not certain what he was chowing on. I walk into the kitchen to see him sitting on the floor, eating the remains of a half eaten sandwich that I had placed in the trash. Normally, they go in the compost bucket. I must have had some insight today, Alex was going to be hungry later and would be able to finish the sandwich, if it was placed in the trash, where he could reach it. Rather than in the compost bucket on the counter.
Lately, I have been pondering the purpose of sweeping and mopping my floor, especially the 4ft radius around Alex's chair. At any given meal time, Alex drops, throws a good portion of his food onto the floor. I have discovered, those droppings provide him with a convenient snack anytime he is hungry or just feels the urge to put something in his mouth.
Oh, Alex, we love him!! He brings so many smiles and laughter to our family!
He likes to wrestle now. When we were saying family prayer last night, he decided it was time to wrestle with Jarod. He just kept attacking him. I believe all of us had our eyes open and smiling by the end of the prayer.
September 22, 2009
Alex, Alex, Alex . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment