Here is a double post of Alex.
Dad had the pleasure of taking him for his 6 month check up (for those of you paying attention he is actually 6 months and 3 weeks)
Here are the stats
21 lbs 7 oz (90%) I'm looking into getting a milk cow to save some money
27 5/8 in tall (75%)(the nurse needs to work on her pencil skills. The pencil was angled as she made her mark for his head)
17 1/2 Head cir. (50%)

March 18, 2009
Double Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hooray for fat babies!!
I love the picture of him with the cat, he is sitting up so well, and looks so interested. Thanks for the new pics!
I love the picture of him with the cat, he is sitting up so well, and looks so interested. Thanks for the new pics!
opps I got click happy, sorry
He is such a cutie, thanks for the pictures and update. It makes my day.
Mom
GASP! I just looked at this again. And it's possible Grant is BIGGER than Alex. According to our home scale he's like 23 lbs. But it's been a while since he's seen the doctor so I don't know what his "official weight" is. Alex is one cutie though. :)
Post a Comment