I love The name! And could he be any cutier? How adorable. We hope all is well and that you are all doing good. Can't wait to meet Alexander. Love you all
What a beautiful name for a good looking guy. Couldn't have taken after you could he Zack?? Hope to see you all some day soon. Congrats on the little guy.
Lisa and Zach Congratulations! What a beautiful boy! (And you look great, Lisa!) See - I was a 10 lb baby too :) I'm so glad Carole gave me this link to see little Alex! God bless all of you! Kathy Bergman
Our fun, loving, soft hearted little man, who thinks the world of his baby brother!
Baby Girl (Morgan)
Our Princess and Cowgirl, with attitude!
Baby Schrek (Alex)
Happy! Smiling! Playfull!!
Love, Laugh and Live!
Building and creativity go hand in hand at our home. Zach and the children put together legos , forts, and various items for our home. We enjoy going camping, swimming, ice skating, playing games and sports. We have fun attempting to be gourmet chef's. Either way, cooking is one of our favorite things to do. One of the biggest responsibilities Dad has: wrestling with the children!
Quote's
Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching.
4 comments:
I love The name! And could he be any cutier? How adorable. We hope all is well and that you are all doing good. Can't wait to meet Alexander. Love you all
Congrats!! Can't wait to meet little Alex!
What a beautiful name for a good looking guy. Couldn't have taken after you could he Zack?? Hope to see you all some day soon. Congrats on the little guy.
Love Jacky
Lisa and Zach
Congratulations! What a beautiful boy! (And you look great, Lisa!) See - I was a 10 lb baby too :) I'm so glad Carole gave me this link to see little Alex! God bless all of you!
Kathy Bergman
Post a Comment