May 24, 2008

Good night to all who are reading this. Thought I would drop a quick blog as I lay here next to the fire and enjoy sleeping outside because my 6 year old son thinks it's fun even if it still is getting cold at night. I love his excitement. Hope all is well with everyone. If not every one has heard we had a tornado touch down not to far from where we live. It has was a very interesting day. We are fine and only had minor damage to the tree's around our place due to the extreme wind's. We were very blessed to have many friend's looking out for us that day. We love you all. Well it's time to get back to my fire. Our place is always open for all who are jealous and want to sleep by the fire and have the convenience of indoor plumbing 100 feet away. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: