March 10, 2008

For all of you who keep looking to see if we ever update our blog, SURPRISE. We have. Those of you we might not have called we are preparing for our third child. Happy Happy Joy Joy. We are very excited and looking forward to having a new addition. Saturday Lisa went in for a quick ultra sound just to see how the baby was doing. Mom and baby are doing great. It is so exciting to see the development of each child. Before you know it the baby will be here. For all of you that like to play games we are on a treasure hunt look to see if you can find the treasure.


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay!! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. And you're having a boy? Is that what "I'm a cowboy" means? Congrats!!

Doug and Amanda said...

LOve the music! I am so glad you updated, I was begining to lose hope.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can hardly wait to hold him! Also enjoy the music. I enjoy my kids blog sites, they help me to fell like I know my Grandchildren better. Thanks! You have an awesome family! Love you!
Grandma O.

Mike & Judy said...

I am excited for you as you family grows. I just hope this is not the only picture we get of this one. (Ha Ha) Congrats and keep us posted.