
We just got Jarod’s first school pictures back today. He looks so studios with his glasses. It’s amazing how different he looks when he takes them off. He really enjoys school. His teacher had very good things to say at his parent teacher conference, and for those of you scoring. Yes we are that old to be going to parent teacher conferences. (scary huh) He is always raising his hand because he has the answers, and he knows the teacher has to call on the other kids even if they don’t know the answer to be fair. Quite a kid.
October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I knew he would be the smartest in his class just look at his grandparents. We love you Jarod and are very proud of you.
What a good looking kid! I'm so bummed I couldn't be out there this weekend. But I hope you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment